Complaint Review: Express Consolidation

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2005

• Reported By:saint louis Missouri
Express Consolidation
413 NE 3rd Street Delray Beach, FL 33483 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Express Consolidation ripoff for sure. Their checks bounced to my creditors. Employees do not follow through on client accounts. Delray Beach, Florida

Their employees are undertrained. I first contacted them in the late 1990's. The amount of phone calls I've made to get them to follow through on my account is over 100. The employees do not do what they say. I gave them everything they've needed numerous times.

Maybe they will eventually call me back. Last week I spoke to someone in their so called, legal department. I was told he would look into my file and call me back. No word yet!!! "They do not do what they say their going to do when they say their going to do it."

Sincerely,

Nicolle
saint louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2005 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Consolidation/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Express-Consolidation-ripoff-for-sure-Their-checks-bounced-to-my-creditors-Employees-d-131306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Consolidation