Complaint Review: Express Consolidation

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2003

• Reported By:Connellsville Pennsylvania
Express Consolidation
413 NE 3rd Street Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Express Consolidation ripoff ruined my credit Delray Beach Florida

I have been with this company since January 2002. I checked with the BBB and found nothing bad about this company. I have been paying them on time for 17 months. I have been receiving credit card statements saying that my credit is in jeopordy and will soon be reported to a collection agency if payment isn't made immediately. i called my one credit card company this morning and they told me that they dropped Express Consolidation so I owe them the payments that they did not receive. I just made a payment last week so wonder if they were planing on sending it back to me. Yeah right. I am young and I have never had bad credit. I just wanted to pay off my debt faster because I am such a responsible young person. They have ruined my credit in my eyes because there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.

Susan
Connellsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2003 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Consolidation/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Express-Consolidation-ripoff-ruined-my-credit-Delray-Beach-Florida-61536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Consolidation