Complaint Review: Express Credit Auto of Tulsa

4215 s. Memorial Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Express Credit Auto of Tulsa Takeing advantage of me Tulsa, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: FYI

*Consumer Comment: Same Story, Both Cases

*Consumer Comment: another burned customer.....

This place is a joke, I purchased my car from them October of 2011 and yes it was very easy to get a car through them, which wasn't cheap at all I got paid twice a month so my payments with the colatral insurance or whatever 309.00 which equaled 618.00 a month, never have I been late with a payment nor missed a payment. I lost my job in October 2012 payed them 309.00 and told them of my situation and thati would be soon geting unemployment and asked if we could rearange my payments to 150.00 a week with the last week paying 168.00 they told me I would be behind and my intrest rates would go up. Ummm no not if I'm paying u every week it would still be on time. Got calls every day asking when I was goin to pay rest of payment, went through this for month explaining that I was on weekly payments of 175.00 is what they told me I had to pay a week, okay well here it is December which was 5 weeks in the month which had me woundering so I added up 175.00x4= 700.00 a month which is well over the 618.00 I was paying before and yet the called me today for payment and did not want to answer my question or agree that I had indeed overpayed for the month but yet told me I owed 52.00 dollars.

I stress to people these peple are inded rip offs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Credit-Auto-of-Tulsa/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74145/Express-Credit-Auto-of-Tulsa-Takeing-advantage-of-me-Tulsa-Oklahoma-990904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Credit Auto of Tulsa

FYI

AUTHOR: Dana - (USA)

This place is quote "credit restoral program" and they do just the opposite.

I took the "lemon" back to them the very next day, after signing the bogas contract, to get my trade-in
back. By Law, ALL dealerships are required to keep a trade-in vehicle for 3 days, in case the customer
wants it back, and can legally tear up the contract, nothing owed.

Express Credit Auto a.k.a Advantage Auto Finance, towed my trade-in the very same day as the transaction!

That is illegal and they broke the law; So, don't go saying that "we" are whining about what has happened
to "us"; things happen to everyone, with their credit, i.e. divorce, identity theft, etc..

When a person goes to a auto dealer, shopping for a RELIABLE vehicle, they expect to be given just that.

Henceforth, do your homework BEFORE going to an outfit that claims to REPAIR ones credit....

And, IF they refuse to give you a CARFAX on the vehicle you are wanting to purchase, RUN!!

It's a scam or they aren't doing business legally...

Same Story, Both Cases

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

In both of these cases the bottom line is the complainer is whining because they are behind on payments and the creditor wishes to hold them to the terms of the contract THEY signed!  In both cases, the complainers could have gone to a regular dealership (not a SUBPRIME dealership) and purchased a better car with lower bank rate financing.  Oh, but they didn't because no bank wanted to do business with them because their past track record shows them screwing over previous creditors.  But of course as the dealership begins the collection process, the car is suddenly junk and there's all sorts of problems with it and the dealership is the bad guy.  Just some more examples of what the habitual subprime complainer M. O. is.  And no kiddies, I don't work for them!

another burned customer.....

AUTHOR: Dana - (United States of America)

I too purchased what I thought was a reliable, safe vehicle from these loan sharks...

Upon having a tech look at the car, it was reported that the car had rust damage on the strut towers and the engine had water damage, like it had been sitting, submerged in water for a very long time..

I returned the vehicle the following day, only to be told that my trade-in was already taken to the junk yard and that they would not do anything about the damage that had been done to the car

Oklahoma law is that ALL car lots have to keep trade-ins up to 3 days after you sign on dotted line.

This was in June of 2010; I had my hours cut at work, told them I needed revised payments; NOPE!

they wouldn't help me with lower payments, just that they would "extend" them out; but, they disabled my car, as it had a kill switch attached to the starter motor.

I had to let the car go back, due to low hours, no help with my situation, and couldnt drive the car anyways.

Repo was in July 2011, auctioned car off for $6,330.00, remaining balance $5,881.08

Now they want $10,308.18   which, by the way, Oklahoma has laws against Usuary!!

Buyers Beware! Do Not Purchase A vehicle from this outfit!!