Complaint Review: Express Financial Group

• Updated: Thu, March 29, 2007

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Express Financial Group
1240 Dawson Blvd. Suite 400 Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Express Financial Group Ripoff I recently received a letter from Express Financial Group notifying me that I won a lottery over seas in Canada Winnipeg Manitoba

I received a letter in the mail notifying me that I was a winner in a lottery over seas by Express Financial Group. They sent me a check for $2,996.90 and was told to send $2,835 to cover the international fees and the agent fees. Once this was done, I was to receive a check by UPS in the amount of $114,000 Tuesday, March 22,2007. I sent the money back by western union and it was received because I called and was told that the money was picked up the same day at 3:10p.m. My agents' name was Kathy Douglas. Another name on the paper I received was James Langley. The reference number on the paper is DNT500321Z030. The date on the paper is March 14,2007.

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2007 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Financial-Group/Winnipeg-Manitoba/Express-Financial-Group-Ripoff-I-recently-received-a-letter-from-Express-Financial-Group-n-241358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Financial Group