Complaint Review: Express Flooring

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Express Flooring
4110 W. Washington St. #100 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Express Flooring, Express Home Services, LLC Rip Off, False Advertising, Holding my $$ Phoenix Arizona

I had a representative from Express Flooring come to my home to give me a FREE in home estimate. This turned into a "must give me a check as we only have enough of that particular carpet left to do your house." Your deposit will assure that you will get that carpet. I gave her a $200.00 check. After she left, I thought the carpet was not the quality of carpet I have and was not the carpet I requested when I asked for the FREE in home estimate. I called and tried to cancel my order. Henry told me that I would not get a better price and he told me he would extend my right of recsision to 10 days. I did not like the pressure he was putting me under and followed the instructions given to complete my legal rights to cancel the contract per AZ law within the 3 days.

Of course, Henry was not happy. I got another quote which was $3700.00 cheaper for a better quality carpet. No wonder Henry wasn't happy :o( I took away his vacation money!

When I called to cancel my order the following day after the FREE in home estimate, I asked them to NOT cash my check. They did. When I sent my letter of cancellation per AZ law-I asked my check be refunded as quickly as they cashed it - July 3rd. It is July 27th and I still do not have my money. I called Henry and he told me it would be 30 days, and it is written in the "terms" of the contract.

DO NOT do business with this scum bag. I will get my money. They have messed with the wrong person when it comes to money. Check out my records when it comes to court battles and money. Henry-I'll see ya in front of the Judge - you piece of white trash!

Paula
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Flooring/Phoenix-Arizona-85009/Express-Flooring-Express-Home-Services-LLC-Rip-Off-False-Advertising-Holding-my-Pho-473703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Flooring