Complaint Review: Express Flooring

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: JACKIE FELDMAN — surprise Arizona
Express Flooring
4110 W. Washington St. STE 100 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Express Flooring would not give us price of carpet per sq ft. nor would they give us the amount of sq ft to be covered. You can't veryify there figures & they won't give this information nor would they give us brand n Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Curious.

I had 3 rooms carpeted after the salesman left my husband & I thought price was high so we went to contract we signed to check the sq ft charged & brand name & cost of carpet. There was nothing on contract. We contacted Express Flooring numerous time (8 or more). They keep saying they would send info requested. Finally we said if they did not sent the information requested we would come to there store.  We only received doc. showing we paid $5421.00. We went to there store they said they have no recods & such information. Only the saLESMAN KNOWS HOW HE FIGURED IT. wHEN i SENT COMPAINT TO COMPANY THEY SENT EMAIL SAYING "SO YOUR PISSED". There is no way to verify charge is correct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Flooring/Phoenix-Arizona-85009/Express-Flooring-would-not-give-us-price-of-carpet-per-sq-ft-nor-would-they-give-us-the-1036107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Flooring

Curious.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

" I had 3 rooms carpeted after the salesman left my husband & I thought price was high so we went to contract we signed to check the sq ft charged & brand name & cost of carpet. There was nothing on contract.  "

What does that mean?   Are you saying you signed a contract that did not include sq. footage, brand or price?    That makes no sense.    A contract is supposed to describe what they will provide for your money.

If it was missing the quantity, type and amount, I'm just curious as to what it did say? (and doubly curious as to why one would sign such a contract)