- Report: #579096
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Express Home Services LLC
Express Home Services LLCPhoenix, Arizona United States of America
Express Home Services LLC Express Flooring, THIS COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE SQUARE FOOTAGE AND WILL NOT PROVIDE A BREAKDOWN. Phoenix, Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF! I PROMISE THIS... TRUST ME... LISTEN TO ME...TAKING MY 30 SECONDS OF MY ADVICE WILL SAVE YOU $$$$ BIG BUCKS!! IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE...ALL I CAN SAY IS...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
I will break everything down very simple to understand and make this as quick and efficient as possible.
1. Research, Research, Research. Look at there BBB Rating (Better Business Bureau) at www.bbb.org and you will see over 137 complains in the last 36 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. They will not give you the square footage price. They will not tell you the square footage price. They make it sound like you are paying for a package deal, but that is not the case.
3. Lies. If your carpet is on back-order, you will be told that the product (carpet, tile etc.) CAME OFF THE TRUCK DAMAGED.
4. Again, check there BBB rating. BBB does not lie. It gives you a breakdown of the poor business practices Express Homes Services, LLC does.
6. Ask for a contract breakdown. Do not sign contract until you know exactly what you are paying for!!!
Trust me when I say I know how they operate. It is sad...just remember, you have been warned!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2010 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Home-Services-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85009/Express-Home-Services-LLC-Express-Flooring-THIS-COMPANY-DOES-NOT-PROVIDE-SQUARE-FOOTAGE-A-579096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.