Complaint Review: Express Home Services

• Reported By: DGRO — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Express Home Services
4110 W. Washington Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Express Home Services Express Flooring Bait and Switch Phoenix, Arizona

It is true, Express Flooring is a baith a switch company. I read the complaints on this website before Express delivered our carpet and I cought them doing the bait and switch. I kept a sample of the carpet that they showed me when I purchased the carpet, when delivery day came I compared it to what they brought to my house and it was 2 grades down from what I purchased. I refused the delivery and so far Express claims that the carpet they delivered was what we agreed to. They think we are stupid consumers. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY. There is a reason that they have some many complaints against them with the ROC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2012 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Home-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85009/Express-Home-Services-Express-Flooring-Bait-and-Switch-Phoenix-Arizona-823237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Home Services