Complaint Review: Express Inc

• Reported By: lronm — bay minette Alabama
Express Inc
1 express dr, columbus, OH Internet USA

Express Inc Express Next, Express Men Double billing  Internet

I purchased a suit online because of a great sale on express.com. I received it quickly and it was too large so i called, had it exchanged over the phone and mailed in my suit. The new one was mailed as promised. Express charged me for the new suit and gave me a gift card for the exchanged suit instead of giving me the credit on my credit card as they said they would. One mistake, no big deal. I call express credit card, they tell me to call express inc (different company apparently). I call, they promise a credit and they mail me a gift card again. I call third time, they promise a credit, and this time send nothing and credit nothing except for 8 dollars of shipping. I email, they tell me they did not receive my suit and they couldn't help me anyways because the express credit card is a separate company. I talk to express credit card they say nothing was credited and I need to talk to express. They tell me they did credit it, I have to talk to express credit cards. Very apologetic, great phone skills, Zero competency! The new suit was also too big, and I wanted to exchange for a different fit, but I didn't want to pay for more suits. So now I am stuck with no gifts cards (which I didn't want in the first place), a double charge on billing, extra interest and a suit that I won't wear!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Inc/internet/Express-Inc-Express-Next-Express-Men-Double-billingnbsp-Internet-1115980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Inc