Complaint Review: Express Info System

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: James — Grifton North Carolina United States of America
Express Info System
1990 W. Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Express Info System Neil Martin charged for magazine's I didn't know I was buying Phoenix, Arizona

This company has been taking money out of my disability account for magazines I don't read for two years. I contacted them when my daughter found out what has been going on bc I have became paralyzed due to a long fall. We spoke to Neil Martin claimed to be the manager which he was very rude and said my daughter was on a witch hunt. He was very rude to my daughter.

I tried to explain to them I wasn't in my mind if I did order any magazines and I wanted them to stop taking out the forty nine dollars and nintey cents a month. He refuses to cancel the order. I honestly cannot afford to pay the bills I have now much less a bill I just toss in the trash each month. Very rude company who takes advantage of people who in my opinion don't understand that it's a monthly charge of five years or more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Info-System/Phoenix-Arizona-85015/Express-Info-System-Neil-Martin-charged-for-magazines-I-didnt-know-I-was-buying-Phoenix-991781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Info System