Complaint Review: Express Locksmith Denver

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Mike1101 — Denver Colorado United States of America
Express Locksmith Denver
Denver Colorado Denver, Colorado United States of America

Express Locksmith Denver, Locksmith Denver Colorado locksmith-denver-co.com Denver, Colorado

DO NOT EVER use this locksmith. Did a google search for locksmith in Denver, CO. and came up with http://www.locksmith-denver-co.com.

My mistake was not doing research into this Guy, I called their phone # and I explained exactly what we needed which was work on a security door that had the deadbolt sticking out and it needed to be recessed. He told me $50.00 for service call.

Remember I stated the dead bolt was sticking out and he told me the cost for that issue. Once he got there he told me it would be $150. All of a sudden there was more work that needed to be done for the dead bolt sticking out. I told him he stated a different price over the phone but he insisted he didn't. TOTAL SCAM. I even called around after and other business owners stated this was a $40 job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Locksmith-Denver/Denver-Colorado-80201/Express-Locksmith-Denver-Locksmith-Denver-Colorado-locksmith-denver-cocom-Denver-Color-900504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Locksmith Denver