Complaint Review: Express Lube, North Florida Lubes

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Ocala Florida
Express Lube, North Florida Lubes
2425 SE 58th Avenue, 1708 E Silver Springs Blvd Ocala, Florida U.S.A.

Express Lube, North Florida Lubes Ex imployee reporting! Ocala Florida

* : Rebuttl

*UPDATE Employee: North Florida Lubes, Inc.

I was just let go from Texaco Express lube after working for 2 different stores in the Ocala area. I have seen where they will charge for services not done as well as parts not needed. in a couple cases the managers sold Fuel filters on Vehicles that do not have an inline filter(not serviceable). they also have a practice of not draining oil and only changing the oil filter! this also from what I understand is a wide practice with this Company in the Ocala area. this happened at both stores I worked at. please use caution if you plan on using them.

Lube guy
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Lube-North-Florida-Lubes/Ocala-Florida-34471/Express-Lube-North-Florida-Lubes-Ex-imployee-reporting-Ocala-Florida-388921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Lube, North Florida Lubes

#1

Rebuttl

AUTHOR: Lube guy - (U.S.A.)

let me say i know you and your reputation. In my experience with you personally yes you do seem to care about doing the right thing. although many of the people who I was exposed too knew how to get around your back pretty well. I do think it would be hard for you to see whats really going on due to the fact you are on the road quite a bit of time. yes I am an Ex-employee but i have never in my life felt the need to share such behaviors with any other job. I have since moved on to much better employment and will stand by my statement.

North Florida Lubes, Inc.

AUTHOR: Ajf - (U.S.A.)

I am a long time employee of this company and have never observed or heard of this type of behavior. The company takes numerous measures to prevent these types of problems. I have also worked for other companies and have never seen anyone not perform a service. I will also add that this is an ex employee who probably deserved to lose his job.