Complaint Review: Express Personnel

• Updated: Sun, September 04, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara — Maryville Tennessee United States of America
Express Personnel
120 Miller Rd Internet United States of America

Express Personnel Kara Pinkerton Withholds paycheck, Very unproffessional, will not return phone calls, Internet

*Author of original report: I should add..

*Author of original report: I just talked to Kara

After several attempts to collect my paycheck I am still receiving excuses that they have either mailed it or that it will be dropped off at the Knoxville, TN office. It seems that no one knows the whereabouts of my check or when I will receive it. I keep getting promises that they will call back but have yet to receive that call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Personnel/internet/Express-Personnel-Kara-Pinkerton-Withholds-paycheck-Very-unproffessional-will-not-return-755170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Personnel

I should add..

AUTHOR: BarbaraT2010 - (United States of America)

After three rips to Knoxville, I did get my check.. However, I will not make the mistake of working for Express Employment ever again! They just arent the professionals they claim to be.

I just talked to Kara

AUTHOR: BarbaraT2010 - (United States of America)

She is very upset that I put this report out and has threatened to put some things up about me. If she would of communicated like she told me she does, I would of not shown up on the wrong start date. I would of worked my 48 hours notice.. She need not contact me again. And since I feel it was this report that got me this, you guys need to get it ceased!!
As a company rep, I would expect so much more from her. I do not appreciate her calling me over this. I put up an honest review and this is what I must go through??  Wont do this AGAIN.