Complaint Review: Express Scripts

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: Ana B — West College Corner Indiana United States of America
Express Scripts
PO Box 52150 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Express Scripts Tricare (military ins) Un-authorized money withdrawals Feb. 2012 Phoenix, Arizona

My husband is a retired veteran from the United States Navy. We have Tricare Prime Ins. WE have the mail order prescription option through Express Scripts.

On Feb. 13, 2012, Express Scripts withdrew $238.94 from my checking account. When I called, I was told the money would be returned before anything could over-draft. The money was not returned until Feb. 15, 2012.

During that time I had a tithing check bounce to my church and a late fee to my daughter's dance studio. Aside from the $51 in fees, the humiliation was extreme. I live in a very small community, nothing is secret.

Express Scripts promised to reimburse the fees, send letters of apology. It took a couple of weeks to get all of the paperwork together. I then had a complete hysterectomy, so I was unable to fax the  documents until April 23, 2012.

I waited and waited, with my daughter getting married time went by in a blur. Finally today, June 1, 2012, I called to find out about the refund. I was told there was no record of the promise to reimburse.

So I asked for a supervisor. I was then told they had lost my information and I needed to resubmit it.

I then asked how am I to trust them with my HIPAA information if I can't trust them them with a fax and my banking information.

Again, I was transferred  to anther supervisor. I was told the same thing, but also told they would not reimburse me for the cost of the fax or send letters of apology.

At this point I am furious! I asked for another supervisor and was hung up on.

FYI, I did not used any foul language, or scream at any of these people. They simply refused to take responsibility for their company's actions.

I will resubmit the info and call everyday until I receive the check.

I have been on line and am very distressed by the many terrible reviews Express Scripts has, especially towards retired military.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Scripts/Phoenix-Arizona-85072/Express-Scripts-Tricare-military-ins-Un-authorized-money-withdrawals-Feb-2012-Phoenix-899773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Scripts