Complaint Review: Express Scripts

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona USA
Express Scripts

Express Scripts Couldn't fill prescriptions. Kept my money anyway. Refused to return my money for more than a year. Internet

I paid for several prescriptions that Express Scripts was unable to fill. I've been trying to get my overpayment of $220 returned since September 2010.

Every time I contact Express Scripts they blame other departments and tell me that they are investigating.  Now, after a year of this nonsense,  they tell me that they gave my money to the State of Arizona and I have to get it back from the State.  Of course, the State of Arizona Unclaimed Property Unit says they have no record of any money for me.

I've notified Express Scripts and guess what?!!  They tell me they'll have to investigate and get back to me.

When you have this kind of systemic incompetence the underlying cause is usually management dishonesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Scripts/internet/Express-Scripts-Couldnt-fill-prescriptions-Kept-my-money-anyway-Refused-to-return-my-m-785333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Scripts