Complaint Review: Express Scripts

• Reported By: lowabstrax1 — Triangle Area North Carolina
Express Scripts
Internet USA

Express Scripts Deceptive Pricing , Price Gouging Internet

My experience was similar to the previous consumer. My primary care provider ordered a medication that was nonformulary unknowingly from Express Scripts.  Thinking that they where advocates for active duty families ( we are not near a base) I agreed

This. Med would have been a few dollars at any other pharmacy but Express scripts charged $25.00 and begian to send refills.

I called a disconnected number that the had  listed on the form.

When I spoke  to an uncaring 'supervisor' I'm told that there is nothing that can be done and I should have verified the prices on line.

i asked about the refills and she said that my provider sent a second prescription ( which I doubt).  This was for Scopalomine patches for a cruise that I was planning.  Why would I need a second prescription?

I don't know if this forum will help this has to end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Scripts/internet/Express-Scripts-Deceptive-Pricing-Price-Gouging-Internet-1060299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Scripts