Holy

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Allen — Gilroy California United States of America
Express Scripts

Express Scripts Fraudulent company, Internet

Express Scripts is a complete fraud, They filled a prescription for me after I tried to cancel it.  I was told the prescription, which I never received, was undeliverable and they didn't have my correct address.  Some how they managed to get a letter to me but not the med, So I called and explained I had tried to cancel this order and was no longer on the medication they tried to send and wanted to cancel my service again.  They told me that I was still responsible for paying for the medication and would report me to the credit bureaus if I didn't pay.  I asked them why I would pay for something I never received and had tried to cancel, they said that was there policy.  Mind you I never received info that they had gotten an order from me until 2 days after they say they mailed it out, which I question.  I would never use this service, it's a total scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Scripts/internet/Express-Scripts-Fraudulent-company-Internet-1025741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Scripts