Complaint Review: Express Van Lines

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Mis-Treated Customer — Colorado
Express Van Lines
3111 S Valley View Blvd #B208 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Express Van Lines World Wide Van Line WE ARE OUT ABOUT $13,000 IN FEES AND DAMAGES THEY CAUSED!! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Scam Update for Express Vanline

*Author of original report: They are good at avoiding the legal system!

Our experience with Express Van Line was very awkward.  Our foreman asked me to drive him in MY vehicle to this guy who was providing him 2 illegal workers to come help him load our stuff.  Our foreman didnt want the owner of that company to know he was taking 2 guys so he wouldnt be seen and asked me to go in and get them.

Does this seem professional?
 The 2 helpers seemed inexperienced and confused on how to protect and handle our items well.  I had a bad feeling, but I felt trapped as I had to be back to work in Colorado in two days from then and our house was being sold before I could return to Arizona or book another mover.

I feel he really took advantage of this situation and he must have been mad at us or something to treat our things so badly and cause so much damage.
 What was very frustrating was clear communication with Alex the foreman or customer service at Express Van Line was very difficult.  Of many conversations I cannot say I ever felt like they listened to, or understood any of my concerns.

They are quick to cut you off and give you a scripted answer that does not correlate to your concern.
  I rate their customer service a 0 for sure.  I have never been so miss-treated and any attempt to talk to them was met with closed ears.  In fact I had to put a lot of effort into getting ahold of them by phone or email.  It was a nightmare!  It took over 30 days to get ahold of them and learn that I needed to submit my claim to CSI and not them.

They will try to charge a ton of extra fees once they are there.  This takes your original estimate and multiplies it by 3 or 4.  Then as he is informing me of all these extra fees, I asked him where these fees are listed. His reply was they are on the website and I can take it up with them later.  These fees are not disclosed on the website!

I have since checked and called only to find that they wont listen to any concerns, they cut me off and said I have to deal with Alex directly, they will not help.
  Check www.protectyourmove.gov.  Also check the address and phone number to be sure you are looking at the correct company for amount of complaints.  Also be sure the company is registered on protectyourmove.gov and not inactive.

Also our things were stored in a hot storage unit in Phoenix, AZ when we were told that it would be in climate controlled storage in Colorado or Nevada.  This caused many of our electronics to not work and things like candles, etc. were all melted.  They caused over $8,000 in damages and I have worked hard to get them to offer a $130 settlement.  I will have spent a total of $13,000 because I used them.  PLEASE USE SOMEONE ELSE THAT HAS A GOOD REPUTATION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Van-Lines/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Express-Van-Lines-World-Wide-Van-Line-WE-ARE-OUT-ABOUT-13000-IN-FEES-AND-DAMAGES-THEY-CA-1035042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Van Lines

Scam Update for Express Vanline

AUTHOR: Mis-Treated Customer - ()

I am simply asking for them to honor the contract that states they will pay for damaged items at 60 cents per pound. I sent all the proper pictures and supporting materials. They damaged 2,180 pounds of our items and charged a ton of extra fees that were supposed to protect these items. I asked for a settlement of $1,308.00 for the damages and asked if they would refund some of the packing fees since they didn't protect our stuff. None of them will ever say their names, but one guy told me to "F" myself and that he was "F"ing my wife!  Wow! They are crazy and cant really speak English either.

I think Express Vanline is about to change names again.  They have changed names many times before to avoid issues. All their companies addresses and numbers intermingle.  A few known addresses are 3111 S Valley View Blvd #B-208 in Las Vegas, NV;  8357 Brittany Harbor Dr. in Las Vegas, NV;  2515 Begonia Valley Ave in Henderson, NV.  Known Phone numbers: 855/834/3400, 702/834/3400, 702/734/4000, 702/997/6458, 702/326/3702, 702/210/2261.  These crooks have taken a lot of money from a lot of people and ruined a lot of stuff.  Some names that I have heard are Mike, Paris, and Alex.

They are good at avoiding the legal system!

AUTHOR: Mis-Treated Customer - ()

Beware Express Van Line is only 1 of 5 or more
names this company has used to avoid reports, claims and legal actions.  You can find that Express Van Line,
Experience Van Line, Experience Moving LLC, Bleus Paradise LLC, and Capitol
Asset Ventures are the same people.  They
keep jumping between them as they get their Licenses revoked and reinstated.  They are non-American and have no values or
respect for others. This group of people really needs to be shut down for good
and deported!