Complaint Review: Express VanLine

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Debra — Jacksonville Florida
Express VanLine
2515 Begonia Valley Ave Henderson, Nevada USA

Express VanLine Alex Sadian, Jason LIARS, CHEATERS, WON'T RETURN PHONE CALLS Henderson Nevada

Ruined nearly everything I owned, harrassed me daily, sent me several different invoices each one higher than the last.  Alex Sadian (packer) started all the trouble stating on the contract my deliver date would be no earlier than 2/1/2014, than after packing half of my things, started harrassing, abusing me both emotionally and psycologically trying to demand I take possession before my plane was even scheduled to arrive Florida.  He packed all the heavy items and furniture in wardrobe boxes with glass items at the bottom!!  Needless to say I lost all the glass.  IDIOT!

Clothing was all taken off the hanger and folded into dishpack boxes - what!!!  I was missing 11 boxes, multiple items I had collected in my travels.  Packing day Alex abused me so, I finally just sat on my floor and cried.  He toled me lies on top of lies and than said he never said it.  My quote was for 4,072 lbs for $729.  For an additional 1,000 lbs he charged me $554 more.  After I signed that contract, he wrote over the $554 with $654!!!  What a ripoff.  He used 27 roles of tape just to try to hold the wardrobe boxes together.  Delivery day I noticed he used some of the boxes I had in my garage yet still charged me for them!!  I lost 11 boxes and received a box of someone else's things.

Every piece of furniture was damaged in some way (wood with water damage), missing baseboard, crushed top wooden boards.  Jason in the office was no help at all.  Won't return phone calls, said I'm SOL because I went through a moving broker (MoverNation).  All in all, my move was quoted at $2080 plus $998 for MoverNation.  but my price went from $2080 to $3,279 plus another $250 for the stupid driver that "claims" he had to rent a smaller truck to get into my apartment complex.  NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, use MoverNation or Express Van Line out of Nevada.

I contacted Express about how to file a claim.  They ignored my request - SURPRISE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-VanLine/Henderson-Nevada-89074/Express-VanLine-Alex-Sadian-Jason-LIARS-CHEATERS-WONT-RETURN-PHONE-CALLS-Henderson-Ne-1126139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express VanLine