Complaint Review: ExpressGSA

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Clifford — Rockledge Florida United States of America
4033 Tampa Rd. Suite 104 Oldsmar, Florida United States of America

ExpressGSA Laid off since 6/28/2012, 13 business have pasted & I have not recieved my paycheck, they refuse to give me any imformation regarding it, will not call me back & I believe they have blocked my number! Oldsmar, Florida

Hi! My Name is Cliffod L. Jamison Jr. and I'm writing you inregards to filling a report. I use to work for a company called 'ExpressGSA' . My title was a Quilifier (Appointment Setter) and I was to call a list of all different kinds of businesses. I'm currentley laid off because they didn't think this job was for me! Thirteen business days have pasted & I have not yet recieved my pay check.

Everytime I call to get a little imformation they tell me don't worry about it, we will take care of it or ok we will send the payroll department an e-mail to see what is going on? For the past week in a half they refuse to call me back. I can never get to speak with the manager or the guy who is incharge of reicieving the paychecks. This is really sad that they keep giving me all sorts of excuses about money that I have wroked my a*s off for. Exscuse my language but I'm very upset. I have worked at least 64 hours or more with them. The total amount of my check should range from $500.00-$600.00 something. So please help me get my hard earned money and more for pain & suffering for getting behind in bills. Thank You!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExpressGSA/Oldsmar-Florida-34677/ExpressGSA-Laid-off-since-6282012-13-business-have-pasted-I-have-not-recieved-my-pa-913593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExpressGSA