Complaint Review: Expresspaidsurveys.com

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2004

• Reported By:Whitesboro New York
www.expresspaidsurveys.com Internet U.S.A.

Expresspaidsurveys.com ripoff dishonest useless Internet

Expresspaidsurveys.com sucks you in to paying 34.95 for a list of companies that pay you to take surveys and participate in focus groups. The site says you can make between $5 to $75 for a survey and $50 to $175 per focus group. This is not so. They are truthful when they give you a list--a very big list. However, this list is packed full of companies that don't pay you to take their surveys!

I have signed up for soooooo many companies to send me survey opportunities. The ones I have received require me to eiter sign up for offers that will end up costing me money, or give me very few points that I can redeem in 20 years for a prize that costs thousands of these points. I also receive many surveys that promise big rewards but after I have answered a lot of questions, they tell me I dont qualify, or the survey is filled up even though I got the survey in my mailbox five minutes before I took it.

I also don't want to leave out that the offer of two free plane tickets to anywhere in the world sounds good, but they are definitely not free.

I feel like expresspaidsurveys was very dishonest in what the survey sites actually have to offer, and they robbed me of $35. Their website looks promising, but proceed carefully.

Utica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expresspaidsurveyscom/internet/Expresspaidsurveyscom-ripoff-dishonest-useless-Internet-114524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expresspaidsurveys.com