Complaint Review: Exquisite Talent Inc

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: wtheck1 — milwaukee Wisconsin
Exquisite Talent Inc
Nationwide USA

Exquisite Talent Inc Diamond Ent. Diamonds & Lipstick Ent Bait and Switch Milwaukee Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Everything Exquisite Talent is accused of doing is 100% true.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You Got to Be kidding

I started with yhis agency snd I was initially told no splits or hidden fees Wow never believe that! There are fees.. I was told my take was 85-90percent.. Well I only brought in 270 and their split was taking 125 $! Wow! I refused to pay. They promised security there was NONE they promised verification again NONE !  I started doing all my own and hired someone for my security.  Now these idiots are saying they sre taking me to court for fraud! ! Are you kidding me? I wad ready to pay the agreed upon 10-15 percent no way on God's green earth am I giving you 125$ for doing absolutely nothing!  Stay far away from this agency! They sent me an email saying they tricked me! Just wow!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exquisite-Talent-Inc/nationwide/Exquisite-Talent-Inc-Diamond-Ent-Diamonds-Lipstick-Ent-Bait-and-Switch-Milwaukee-Natio-1090317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exquisite Talent Inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Everything Exquisite Talent is accused of doing is 100% true.

AUTHOR: Pissed Off in Michigan - ()

I worked for these thieves for the last couple weeks.  First they said tip-out was $75.  Then about a week in, I got a text from K. Gambino (I'm assuming that is Kole) but through Liza's phone number, saying that he raised the tip-out to $90 and that if any of us ladies had a problem with it we could feel free to seek employment with other agencies who take 40-60% of our earnings.  Well, the one time I made $320, I was told my tip-out was $145 because I made over $300.  Lets do some math here.  $145 out of $320 is 45.3%.....

When I was hired I was told this was a massage only gig.  I told them up front that I have a boyfriend and would not be willing to do extras at all.  They said that's fine.  The problem, is that they consistantly placed my ad in the "Escorts" section of BackPage - not the "Body Rub" section, so when customers would come they would think it was full service when in fact I would only be doing massages.  One of my customers got angry because I refused to suck his d---.  Not cool.

I, too, never saw any evidence of there being security - which I was told was part of my tip-out.  And I worked out of a private residence, so I'm pretty sure I would have seen them if they were actually there.

One day, the picture they used in the ad looked NOTHING like me.  I mean tattoos going down this girls arm when I don't have a tattoo like that; long, thick, jet black Italian-like hair when my hair is light brown and very fine.  I would have had six customers that day but every one of them immediately realized that I am not the girl in the picture and left.  I didn't make a penny that day.  Then Liza got an attitude with me when I told her that the picture was completely inaccurate and that I lost a full days worth of business because of it. She said,  and I quote, "it's one tattoo.  What's the big deal?"  The big deal is they can see that I don't have a sleeve and they knew it wasn't me and left.

Liza and Kole would get very pushy and call me wanting to know why I wasn't seeing at least four or five clients a day.  I told them because when they asked me if it was full service, I would honestly tell them no, massage only.  They told me not to discuss services provided over the phone.  Well I wasn't going to wait until they got here to tell them that I don't do full service.  I don't know these people and I wasn't about to risk having someone flip out on me when I didn't even have a number for security (obviously because there wasn't any...).

Do yourself a favor and don't work for these people. They are scum.  They do not care about their employees and will not follow through on any of the promises they make (i.e., security, beauty allowance, insurance, etc.)

And I dare Kole to reply to this and say that I'm lying, because I still have all the texts.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You Got to Be kidding

AUTHOR: Camille Hopkins - ()

This is amazingly funny and awkward to respond to a lie about my company, we do not work in the State of Wisconsin, and it seems by this persons own admission they conned and scammed the company they reported.

I will be contacting the server proxy of this website to find out the correct information on who filed such a lie, and will be filing against them in court for false and frivolous information.

Our company has a outstanding reputation in the Adult Industry, and because we refuse people who are not attractive enough, not capable of travel, these are the stories they put up about innocent companies.

Thank god this person never worked for us, and in the future one would advise that applicants read clearly the requirements for any position for the ADULT industry is no different than any other.

comedy