- Report: #685398
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Exquisite home products
Exquisite home productsBloomfield ave, bloomfield, New Jersey United States of America
Exquisite home products EHP, carico Scam, cheats, lies bloomfield, New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
ITS ALL A SCAM! SCAM! GREEDY Scammers!
They talk about %s well, guess what I had one of their own office workers tell me the truth behind the scam.
1. you only make 9% comish because you actually split the 18% into two. 9 for you and 9 for your manager! YES NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID they get YOUR 9%. They care about you! Just your leads!!!!
Think about it!! Who else ask an applicant for so many "refferences". They keep your lead after you leave! They also try to call them!!!
2. Think about this... why don't people last in that place? If its been around for so many years! My friend who works in his office told me that LESS than 2% of trainees actually ever "make" the "program".
3. Ask them about "3 pays" that is... when someone has less than good credit they don't give you all the comish they hold it until the customer makes the first 3 month payment.
Its all a scam to keep your money!!!! Because 90% of new reps don't stay 3 months! One week I put in 4 orders they all went into 3 pay... what they didn't know was that one was actually for my aunt who has a freaking creadit score of 730... I know beause I was the one that got her credit score for her after they told me her order was a "3 pay". All a scam to keep the comish!
I'm getting a group of victim's to this scam together to get the word out and also pass out flyers to new trainees before meetings. There is so much more to know about them.
They gone as far as to develop another company to "collect" money from reps that don't turn in their "show case".
I got a call from the "county sherriffs" about doing an extraction of my belongings!!! I found it suspecious that the sherriffs called me from a BLOCKED NUMBER!!! They gave me a number and a "case number" I called and they tried to get me to pay them 1,000 dollars!! I said I don't have that kind of money so they offered to settle for 500. I said ok let me call my bank see if i have the funds. Instead I called my county sherrifs who had no record and told me they do no such things.I said I didn't think so since I never received a summons. The sherriffs wanted to bust them so they had me call them up and try to get them to identify themselves as county sherrifs again, but they wouldn't!!!!! Its all a scam!!!! Lucky for me I have a BA in crim and justice and found this so fishy! I can see people falling for it! The company is actually under someone elses name so it can't be traced back to lardieri!!!
I kept my showcase as a reminder that if it sounds too good to be true... its too good to be true.
If you have any questions or like to help bring the scam to an end email me at (((link redacted))) !!!CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exquisite-home-products/bloomfield-New-Jersey-/Exquisite-home-products-EHP-carico-Scam-cheats-lies-bloomfield-New-Jersey-685398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.