Complaint Review: Extended Lenghts Beauty Supply

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Estacada Oregon United States of America
Extended Lenghts Beauty Supply

Extended Lenghts Beauty Supply Did not complete my order Internet

After ordering over $100 worth of beauty products, I received one half of the order in 5 weeks. I called and emailed several times asking about the other half of my order and was promissed that the shipping department would look into my report. It has been 3 months and I have not received the other half of my order, nor have I received an answer about the shipping of my order. My credit card was charged immediately after my initial order was placed. Definitely not a company to be trusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lenghts-Beauty-Supply/internet/Extended-Lenghts-Beauty-Supply-Did-not-complete-my-order-Internet-936022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lenghts Beauty Supply