Complaint Review: Extended Lengths Beauty Supply (Online)

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jane —
Extended Lengths Beauty Supply (Online)

Extended Lengths Beauty Supply ,Online, EL Beauty; Extended Lengths SCAM, Long delivery time, poor customer service, Incomplete orders, Do not refund, poor packaging , Internet

Extended Lengths is a SCAM. I purchased over $400 worth of stuff and had to hassle them to deliver after not getting anything after 2 weeks. When I received a package 3 and half weeks later, the post woman had to deliver it to me in a trash bag because there were no bubble wrap or cushions inplace to protect the bottles from opening. It leaked everywhere! Also, a third of my order wasn't delivered. I emailed them every week inquiring about the status of the rest of my order, and they kept giving me the same response, that they'll ship within a week, which they didn't. After my last email, they stopped responding all together. It's been since February, 2013 that I made my order. Extended Lengths is a FRAUD. Please do not buy anything from here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-Online/internet/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-Online-EL-Beauty-Extended-Lengths-SCAM-Long-delivery-ti-1043219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lengths Beauty Supply (Online)