Complaint Review: Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: carla — newark Delaware United States of America
Extended Lengths Beauty Supply
651 S. Sutton Rd suite 126 Streamwood, IL 60107 Internet, Illinois United States of America

Extended Lengths Beauty Supply Sam Never received products or money back!! Internet, Illinois

I placed an order on 05/09/12 at 07:28 am for the amount of $71.46 and until today 07/02/12 I still have not received the products or my money back. I bought some hair products for my daughters wich I was anxious to get on time since I was almost running out of the products I bought on the pharmacy wich are the same I bought from this website I trully regret it!! Besides i was saving only a couple dollars. I will never order anything from here!! I called many times and nobody ever answer the phone, I did sent several e-mails finally Sam answer saying that he was sorry and that i will received my money back until today NOTHING I even try to e-mail him again and suddenly he stop answering after I told him I will not sit here while he is taking advantage of people like me, people who trust in this type of businness and try to help them...Not anymore!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply/Internet-Illinois-60107/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-Sam-Never-received-products-or-money-back-Internet-Illin-905971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lengths Beauty Supply