Complaint Review: Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

• Updated: Mon, September 05, 2011

• Reported By: Pamela — Odessa Florida USA
Extended Lengths Beauty Supply
651 S. Sutton Rd. Suite 126 Streamwood, Illinois United States of America

Extended Lengths Beauty Supply extendedlengths.com The company did not deliver my complete order to me and has made no attempt to correct this error despite several email and voice mails. Streamwood, Illinois

*Author of original report: complaint.ic3.gov

I ordered a two step conditioner from this company on July 30. I received the first step on Aug 8th. The invoice indicated everything was shipped, however, one item was was missing from the box. I immediately called the company to inform them of this error and asked that they overnight the product to me. After a couple of emails, I was told I would be receiving tracking information for the other item. I have not received my product nor have I received any tracking information. I have tried to call but only get voice mail and I have sent other emails all to no avail. I stumbled across this website as well as another website and the BBB website and found numerous complaints against this company. After reading all of the many complaints and only 3 positive reviews, I filed a complaint with the BBB. I forwarded this information to Extended Lengths to inform them and hoped it would motivate them to uphold there end of this transaction, again, no response from the company. They took my money and did not deliver as promised, in other words Extended Lengths Beauty Supply steals people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply/Streamwood-Illinois-60107/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-extendedlengthscom-The-company-did-not-deliver-my-complete-764372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

complaint.ic3.gov

AUTHOR: Pamela O - (USA)

I also filed a complaint with this website, it was easy to complete the process. https://complaint.ic3.gov