Complaint Review: Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

• Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: tarknutz — suffolk Virginia United States of America
Extended Lengths Beauty Supply
651 S. Sutton Rd. Suite 126 Stremwood, Illinois United States of America

Extended Lengths Beauty Supply Did not send me items I purchased. Stremwood, Illinois

I placed on order for two bottles of hair care products on 23 September 2011. I waited until 13 October 2011 before I contacted them again. I was told on 14 October 2011 that I was being sent another package and that should both packages end up at my house, would I please return one of them.

It is now 26 October 2011 and I still have not received any package nor have I heard anything else from the company as to when I should receive my package.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply/Stremwood-Illinois-60107/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-Did-not-send-me-items-I-purchased-Stremwood-Illinois-792554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lengths Beauty Supply