Complaint Review: Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

• Submitted: Thu, January 07, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: Joey — Markerville Alberta Canada
Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

Extended Lengths Beauty Supply I ordered over $100 of hair products from this company. "Gia" has assured me thru email that she will check into it. They have no phone number. 5 weeks later nothing. Demanded my money back. Nothing. Internet

*General Comment: The company will do anything to save face, this has happened to many times to too many people

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Complaint

I purchased over $100 US of hair products from Extended Lengths Beauty Supply on Dec. 2/09. They say they ship it with UPS but supply no tracking number.  They supply you with an order number but that's all.  This was over the internet and they cannot be reached by phone, only by email.  Five weeks have now passed and I have contacted "Gia" several times by email to complain that I have not received my order and she has wriitten back twice to inform me that she is looking into it.  I have now asked for my money to be returned which I expect they will not comply.  My next step is to contact my credit card company as well as report this company to the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2010 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply/internet/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-I-ordered-over-100-of-hair-products-from-this-company-G-550787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Réunion)

I am another of the dozens of consumers that has experienced the same exact problem as the official complaint made by this person. I do not agree with the owner of extended lengths. If it had been just a few persons say 2 or 3 perhaps it could be true however at this point there are at least 15 different cases from around the globe experiencing and saying the SAME things. Highly unlikely extended lengths owner is telling any form of truth! Watch your pocket books and look elsewhere for a deal!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Complaint

AUTHOR: Extended Lengths - (United States of America)

This Person never ordered from our company- we do have a Phone Number and it is displayed on several pages on the website.

Info/about us :http://www.extendedlengths.com/info.html