Complaint Review: Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

• Submitted: Sat, August 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Saint Denis Internet R
Extended Lengths Beauty Supply
651 S. Sutton Rd. Suite 126 Streamwood, IL 60107 Internet United States of America

Extended Lengths Beauty Supply extendedlengths.com Beware of this "so-called" discount beauty supply store Internet, Internet

This beauty supply is very difficult to deal with and deceiving. Although I respected the long list of rules that you must obey, I still endured difficulty with the management for a mistake that they created to begin with.

I am internationally located for the moment but I am an american citizen. I ordered products the first time only to receive it 3 months later due to the lack of their filing the forms correctly at the post office( although they claim to be very well and capable of shipping internationally).

To simplify the next order I made, I had the order shipped to family and had it expedited  to be received in 2 days (I paid the premium price for UPS) only to discover they claimed to have shipped it but there was no tracking number! I made several attempts by email and 5 phone calls (remind you international and on my dime) only to find out that the product had finally reached my family 3 weeks later! by usps. [continued below]....

They still have not shipped my products that I ordered in January of this year and although I have spoken to the management (Sam) he has been of no assistance and assured me that "he was the highest that I needed to go and the owner was too busy".  Finally when I spoke to the owner of the company, he assured me by email and over the phone that he personally would ship it. It is now August and the product by pureology shampoo and conditioner still have never arrived.

As an attempt to dissuade me from filing a complaint and a report they repeatedly told me that the product would be shipped or that they would reimburse me the money within a few days and neither action has ever been taken by them after many phone calls and some 28 emails later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply/internet/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-extendedlengthscom-Beware-of-this-so-called-discount-bea-761683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lengths Beauty Supply