Complaint Review: Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

• Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: kb — Grand Rapids Michigan United States of America
Extended Lengths Beauty Supply

Extended Lengths Beauty Supply steals your money Internet

I wish I had read all of the reports on this "company" before I had ordered!  Just as all of the others, this is a major rip off.  On 1/28, I received an email stating that my order had been shipped.  On 1/29/2011, I received an email from USPS stating that Extended Lengths Beauty Supply had notified them electronically that they were going to be sending a package, but that no package had been received.  On 2/6, I sent them an email asking what the problem was.  I very quickly received an email that they would check with USPS and send out another bottle if they could not find it, but that it was sent to them.  I told them first that I definitely require a signature.  On 2/11, after no response, I sent another email telling them that I want my full amount refunded, that they had not responded to me and USPS still had not received it.  I also called and left a message, but could tell by the answering machine that it was a scam.  Of course, no one called me back, but finally that night at 10:30 pm, the post office received the package.  Don not ever order from them and not require a signature of delivery.  Better yet,

DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THEM!

For all of you who have been ripped off, don't give up.  Pressure them in every way.  Hopefully, you will finally get your product.  KEEP ALL EMAILS AND CORRESPONDENCE FROM THIS COMPANY OR FROM YOU TO THEM.  THIS MAY BE NEEDED TO SUE THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply/internet/Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-steals-your-money-Internet-694710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended Lengths Beauty Supply