Complaint Review: Extended lengths beauty supply - www.extendedlengths.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jenlynne422 — Austintown Ohio United States of America
Extended lengths beauty supply - www.extendedlengths.com

Extended lengths beauty supply - www.extendedlengths.com Sam Do not order!! This site is a SCAM!! Never received my order!! Internet

I placed and Oder weeks ago and I have been emailing about why I have not received my order. Someone named Sam is writing me back saying he's sorry I never got my order and he will look into it! But after my card has been charged!! And it has been weeks I still have not received anything and just keep getting the same email from him!! Do not order from this site it is a scam!! I have not received anything and I know I never will! This website is a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extended-lengths-beauty-supply-wwwextendedlengthscom/internet/Extended-lengths-beauty-supply-wwwextendedlengthscom-Sam-Do-not-order-This-site-is-927407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extended lengths beauty supply - www.extendedlengths.com