Complaint Review: ExtendedLengths.Com

• Submitted: Fri, August 09, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 09, 2013

• Reported By: Molly — Newport Beach California
Carry, Illinois USA

ExtendedLengths.Com Extended Lengths, Your Discount Beauty Supply Store Charged me for product I never received. Never issued credit after ensuring they would. Carry Illinois

I placed an order for 7 products and received a confirmation email that all items had shipped and my order was complete. After I received my order, I noticed that 2 items that I had been charged for were missing. After sending 2 emails requesting information on the missing items, I received a reply that they would investigate with the shipping department and let me know what they find.

I attempted calling the phone number on the website several times but never got a human being on the phone. After sending 2 more emails requesting information, they sent a reply that I would have an update within 24 to 48 hours. After 6 days, I sent another email requesting an update. I received a reply that they are waiting for a response from the shipping department and they would get back to me "shortly”.

After two weeks I sent another email – got no reply. After sending 5 more emails over the next month, I still got no reply. I finally received an email stating they would request the billing department to issue a credit but that they needed my credit card number because they don’t store the card number for security reasons.

I sent my card number and received a reply the next day that they would get back to me "shortly”. I followed up with more attempted phone calls and emails requesting additional info and I never heard from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExtendedLengthsCom/Carry-Illinois-60013/ExtendedLengthsCom-Extended-Lengths-Your-Discount-Beauty-Supply-Store-Charged-me-for-pr-1074534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExtendedLengths.Com