Complaint Review: ExtendedLengths.com

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: Lisa — Lebanon Connecticut United States of America
ExtendedLengths.com
651 S. Sutton Rd. Ste 126 Streamwood, Illinois United States of America

ExtendedLengths.com Extended Lengths Beauty Supply DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! Streamwood, Illinois

Buyers, beware! Do not place an order with extendedlengths.com! I placed a large order with this website, the prices looked great for hard to get hair coloring products used in salons. I upgraded the shipping to UPS ground, 2 to 3 day delivery. A week after I placed the order, I went to the confirmation page to check on my order and it said shipped, the tracking number provided was ficticious. I emailed "Sam" at customerservice@extendedlengths.com. The response the next day was they received my email and would get back to me. A few more days passed, no response. I again emailed them. I was given a tracking number. The tracking number I was given had no information given on UPS website. I emailed again, again "Sam" replied with the exact same tracking number. After about 2 1/2 weeks, on an order I expected within a week, I emailed again with an URGENT message. And, I called the number given on website and was able to leave a message. No reply after a few days. Called my credit card company since the money was withdrawn from my credit card the day I placed my order and they began to communicate with this company on my behalf. I should have checked out ripoff reports, as there were many people who had the same experience as I. I gave up contacting them, as I felt assured I would get my money back after the credit card company would get nowhere. About 2 weeks later, I received a partial order. I emailed extended lengths that there were items missing and I wanted a credit on my card and also a credit for upgraded 2 day shipping that took a month to get to me. No response. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS WEBSITE. They will take your money and if they do deliver, you will be stuck with what they send you and unless you are diligent on your order, you may never get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExtendedLengthscom/Streamwood-Illinois-60107/ExtendedLengthscom-Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THIS-WEBSITE-Strea-798252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExtendedLengths.com