Complaint Review: ExtendedLengths.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 01, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: SLT — Brooklyn New York United States of America
ExtendedLengths.com
651 S. Sutton Rd., Ste 126, Streamwood, IL 60107 Internet United States of America

ExtendedLengths.com Extended Lengths Beauty Supply Scam, Doesn't Send Products, Stonewalls Requests Internet, Internet

Everything everyone else here has written confirms my experience with a $68 order made Nov. 10, 2011. I tried tracking the order using the links they gave me in their confirmation email and found that the links were either incomplete (thus useless) or that the USPS had no record of an order. On Nov. 28th, I sent an email inquiry/complaint to both email addresses and have not heard back. Today I called their supposed phone number and got a voice mail request to leave a message. Based on others' experiences as stated here, I don't expect to get a response. In addition, their confirmation email never gave an order number, just a tracking number. I have retained the two confirmation emails I received from them, so they cannot say I never made an order. I have also reported the situation to the credit card company I used, and they have deleted the charge from my account pending their investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExtendedLengthscom/internet/ExtendedLengthscom-Extended-Lengths-Beauty-Supply-Scam-Doesnt-Send-Products-Stonewalls-803814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExtendedLengths.com