Complaint Review: Exterior designs of arizona L.L.C

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: KC — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Exterior designs of arizona L.L.C
4231 S 37th St Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Exterior designs of arizona L.L.C Amerifirst home imporvement I paid for a complete Adobe sealing with repair to any worn/broken adobe on my house. I paid over $5000.00 for this. The supervisor never came back to check the work as promised. It was to have a l Phoenix Arizona

I hired this company in 2008 to repair my adobe & seal it at the price of $6000.00.  This came with a lifetime warranty.  It was also supposed to lower my energy bills with a "thermal block".  It was never inspected at the end as promised.  2 workers did the work in about 6 hours!  1 of them was a woman.  The adobe is crumbling & I am unable to use my warranty as I cannot contact anyone.  The company seems to have disappeared.  I feel completely ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exterior-designs-of-arizona-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Exterior-designs-of-arizona-LLC-Amerifirst-home-imporvement-I-paid-for-a-complete-Adobe-996568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exterior designs of arizona L.L.C