Complaint Review: Extra Freight PVT LTD, Adam Kibel

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Antwerp Alberta
Extra Freight PVT LTD, Adam Kibel
Nationwide United Kingdom

Extra Freight PVT LTD, Adam Kibel Selling cars over the internet via a secured internet transaction held by Extra Frieghts PVT LTD Leeds Internet

I found a car I wished to purchase over the internet. Adam Kibel was the seller. He informed me he had a relationship with Extra Freight and they would ship me the car and hold my funds in a secured transaction until I recieved the car and was able to inspect it. I had 15 days once I got the car to release the funds to the seller - and only if I was happy with the car. I then e-mailed Extra Frieght to make sure the transaction was truly secure. They assured me my funds would not be released to the seller until I was fully happy with the car and I personally released the funds. If I did not like the car in any way I only had to give the car back to Extra Freight.

I then found an article on Ripoff Report saying Extra Freight was bogus. I e-mailed Adam Kible and Extra Freight and asked them to respond to the Ripoff Report - I did not hear back from either one.

The Extra Freight website looks quite professional and the e-mail I got from them was quite convincing.

Antwerp, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Freight-PVT-LTD-Adam-Kibel/nationwide/Extra-Freight-PVT-LTD-Adam-Kibel-Selling-cars-over-the-internet-via-a-secured-internet-tr-268716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Freight PVT LTD, Adam Kibel