Complaint Review: Extra-Freight ,PVT LTD

• Reported By:Seguin Texas
Extra-Freight ,PVT LTD
extra-freight-pvt.co.uk Internet United Kingdom

Extra-Freight ,PVT LTD Beware of fraudulent Escrow companies London Internet

Evert.james@yahoo.com sold me a honda CBR600 RR motorcycle and Suggested we use Extra-Freight (PVT) LTD as our third party escro service to protest us both. Protect us... Right?

www.extra-freight-pvt.co.uk had me transfer the funds via western unon to their "receiver" Douglas J Bradshaw 517, Watford Way London, United Kingdom nw7 2qr. They assured me that the monies would be held by the third party until I received the motorcycle and inspected it. They gave me a payment transaction number 366151 and a tracking number 2A234CAD6650GW. Everything looked legit until I didnt receive the bike. After trying to contact the company and seller and getting no responce back I realized my fears my have come true.

Beware of Extra-Freight (PVT) LTD!!! They can't be trusted.

Seguin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Freight-PVT-LTD/internet/Extra-Freight-PVT-LTD-Beware-of-fraudulent-Escrow-companies-London-Internet-383380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra-Freight ,PVT LTD