Complaint Review: Extra-Freight (PVT) LTD

• Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Extra-Freight (PVT) LTD
95 Wilton Rd. Nationwide United Kingdom

Extra-Freight (PVT) LTD What a rip off no one should trust this company don't fall like I did. London United Kingdom

I just want to say that a few weeks ago I found a motocycle a 2007 Suzuki DL 650 that was only for $1,900 . This was all a lie they never send me this motocylce and I am not going to receive my money back because I called Western Union and they said that they could not give me my money back. SO this is for all the people please research and do what i did get carried away without making sure that everything was right.

*The guys supposely name was Justin Bellville that said this:

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Justin Bellville wrote:
The bike is still for sale. It has a clear title, very well maintained, no exterior damages and no mechanical problems. I'm asking $1900 for it, non negotiable. I have to sell this bike as fast as I can because in three weeks I will be in Iraq and I think I'll stay there for a while that's why I'm selling it so cheap. Currently I'm on a military base in Florida and the bike is here with me. I can ship for free within the US if you want to buy it. Let me know what you decide. The pics speak for themselves, You'll love the bike, I can guarantee you that!

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 6:20 AM, Justin Bellville wrote:
As you could see the bike is in showroom condition. It is paid in full and will come with the title (clear title), bill of sale signed by me and all the papers that you need to register it under your name.The shipping isn't a problem. It can be done at no cost for you. You will receive the bike along with all the documents. As for the payment I can start a transaction through a shipping and escrow company where i'm already registered. You will have to register too and sign into your account and start a new transaction as a buyer. They will contact us soon after and we will start the deal. They act as a third party and will protect both of us in this transaction. Email me back with your full name and shipping address if you'd like to buy it. Regards!

*And this is what the company said:

Dear valued customer,
The status of transaction #366151 has changed to:
'Transaction was accepted. Waiting for payment and shipping information'
Product Name: 2007 Suzuki V-Storm DL 650
Price: 1900 USD
Quantity: 1
Agency Fees: 39 USD
Total price: 1900 USD (Third Party Agency fees are not included)

Payment details
We will be able to process the payment fast and safe via Western Union Money Transfer Services. If you are located in USA or CANADA and the amount you are sending is under $1000 you will be able to conclude the payment via Western Union's website. Just sign up and start a new Money Transfer using our receiver information.
If you are located outside USA or CANADA or if the amount you are due to pay is over $1000 you will need to make the transfer from your nearest Western Union Office. You will have to complete a 'Send Money' form using the receiver information given in this invoice.
After completing the payment you will get a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). Please forward the MTCN and the Sender Information (Full name, Address, State/Province, Zip Code, Country) to support@extra-freight-pvt-ltd.co.uk or fill in the payment form by clicking on the button below.

Receiver Information:
First name: Nicholas
Last name: Docherty
Address: 95 Wilton Road
City: London
Zip: SW1V 1BZ
Country: United Kingdom

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Freight-PVT-LTD/nationwide/Extra-Freight-PVT-LTD-What-a-rip-off-no-one-should-trust-this-company-dont-fall-like-I-438311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra-Freight (PVT) LTD