Complaint Review: Extra-Freight PVT

• Reported By:Edgar Wisconsin
Extra-Freight PVT
extra-freight-pvt.co.uk Internet United Kingdom

Extra-Freight PVT snowmobile trader online scam United Kingdom Internet

I found a snowmobile on snowmobiletraderonline.com. The guy stated that he lived in southern San Francisco. He wouldn't give me a phone #, only wanted to talk online. He stated in emails that he was in the service and was going to be deploying in a couple of weeks and didn't know how long he was going to be gone overseas. I wanted to pick up the sled from him in person but he said that he was on a military base in Neveda.

When I tryed to pay for a sled he said I had to go through a third party company. That company was Extra-Freight PVT. I went against my better judgement and made the deal through the company. What a mistake. Now I'm out a couple grand and have nothing to show for it. I didn't think anything about having to use a third party, untill I searched the internet and found out that the company was a fraud!

Big foot
Edgar, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Freight-PVT/internet/Extra-Freight-PVT-snowmobile-trader-online-scam-United-Kingdom-Internet-415375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra-Freight PVT