Complaint Review: Extra Money Zone Shopping

• Submitted: Fri, July 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 15, 2011

• Reported By: Gwendolyn — Forest Park Georgia United States of America
Extra Money Zone Shopping

Extra Money Zone Shopping EMZshopping.com Took me $3.95 from my bank account to try for 14 days of Mystery Shopping experience and I got nothing but wasted paper and ink and my time trying to get a job doing this type of work. Internet

On 07/12/2011, I received a text message on me cell phone about  job openings in your area (Atlanta Airport & Morrow, GA) needing Secret Shoppers.  After calling the 10 digit number (866.973.9819) a man answered and said I could earn as much as $50 per each assignment at places like Wendy's, Walmart, and CVS posing as a customer to do Quality Assurance checking.

I said O.K.; how much is this going to cost me up front and he told me $3.95 for a "trial period" of 14 days. Then I could cancel before the 14 days or be billed $49.95 per month. He told me to go to www.extramoneyzone.com and enter me cell number as my Username and the word password as me password to sign up.

So, after supplying me bank card info and on the 12th July at approximately 1:30 p.m. logging into the site w/me E-mail and an account membership was activated for me.  However, after 24 pages (wasted pages) trying to sign up for five possible shopping jobs to hopefully earn from $9 to $50,  I was sent to a second  website (Service Excellence Group, Inc. @ www.sassieshop.com/sassie/SassieShopperSignup/ShopperProfile.php: where I was asked to fill out a form w/me demographic information to become an "Independent Contractor", and enter up to 5 Area Codes where I would prefer to shop in.

Then, I was instructed by Amber Saltarelli of Service Excellence Group, Inc. to go to the job board and apply. Then something told me to cancel this product out but by this time they had accessed my account twice and I called me bank to cancel that card and to please issue another.  I have yet to get a real confirmation for a legit Job Offer, so this has been another great eye-opening lesson about Job Fraud on the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Money-Zone-Shopping/internet/Extra-Money-Zone-Shopping-EMZshoppingcom-Took-me-395-from-my-bank-account-to-try-for-14-753570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Money Zone Shopping