Complaint Review: Extra Money Zone

• Reported By: Alex — United States of America
Extra Money Zone
40 E. Main St., Suite 600 Newark, Delaware United States of America

Extra Money Zone Double Profit LTD Mystery Shopper Scam!!! Newark, Delaware

I wanted to make some extra income and found Extra Money Zone.  I perused the site which offered mystery shopping opportunities.  I called and signed up for the service.  I was informed that I would be charged $2.95 for a 7-day trial and then $49.95 each month after.

I signed up and a couple of weeks later opted to cancel my membership.  This was done after the $49.95 came out.  I went to the website and cancelled.  A week later, I was charged a second $49.95 by a different company.

Upon calling the 888 number listed on my bank statement, I discovered that when I signed up with EMZ, they set up two separate accounts:  one for the shoppers and the second a webstore.  They also informed me that when I cancelled, it only cancelled the shoppers account, not the store account.

They scammed me out of the second $49.95 and refused to refund it after I proved that I had no knowledge of that second account nor if I did know about it, that I would've known to call and cancel that membership as well.  Extra Money Zone is a scam.

Do not sign up for their crap.  They will rip you off!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Money-Zone/Newark-Delaware-19711/Extra-Money-Zone-Double-Profit-LTD-Mystery-Shopper-Scam-Newark-Delaware-922515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Money Zone