Complaint Review: Extra Money Zone

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Destiney — Clanton Alabama United States of America
Extra Money Zone
40 E. Main St. Suite 600 Newark, Delaware United States of America

Extra Money Zone Extra Money Zone.com Lied on phone said I had free 1month trial free and my money was refundable! But they took my money! Newark , Delaware

I was basically lied to! They said all I had to pay was 3.18 and had 1 month free trial risk free and I called to cancel the man barely spoke English! Then they took 49.99 out of my account 6 days later. They lied and said if I was not satisfied I would get a full refund but they basically just robbed me. When I called to cancel he said the money was not refundable! So in about a week they tookaround 60.00 off my Visa Card and then offered the membership fee to be 1.99 a month after I told him about 25 times no no no! I feel like they need to be prosecuted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Money-Zone/Newark-Delaware-19711/Extra-Money-Zone-Extra-Money-Zonecom-Lied-on-phone-said-I-had-free-1month-trial-free-and-856249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Money Zone