Complaint Review: Extra Money Zone

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Drew — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Extra Money Zone

Extra Money Zone Consumer Services: Rip-Off , Internet

The service they offer is to give you a media to put your name out there for mystery shopping offers.

I tried their services for a week unable to obtain any shops for that week, The only reponse was from one of the employers that explained I needed to apply on another website which would be free.

It takes about a day or two depending on what you have planned in order to set up this "work from home" service. after the training, creating an auto-biography, and noting all of the equipment you may or may not have, you still have the trouble of finding a suitable shop that is eligble within the 7 week window (assuming you still have 7 days after the set-up) and further more you have to submit a resume which requires additional information and effort.

After all of that, It still takes them a while to send just the first reply. After receiving service like this from an employer that specializes in consumer services I decided to cancel. I called to setup my 7 day trial on the 9th of June. I cancelled my services on the 16th of June.

They still charged me for an entire month of service even though I cancelled on what they say to be the first day of service. I called and spoke to a couple reps for about 15 minutes each, neither of which offered me a refund of any sort or seemed even slightly worried. I asked to speak with a supervisor and i was explained there was no one higher that I could talk to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Money-Zone/internet/Extra-Money-Zone-Consumer-Services-Rip-Off-Internet-899382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Money Zone