Complaint Review: Extra Money Zone

• Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: Angry in Texas — El Paso Texas United States of America
Extra Money Zone
newark, New Jersey Internet United States of America

Extra Money Zone The entire company Total rip off! They told me the same things that they told everyone else and thank God I read this website, otherwise I would have been a victim of these people also. They are located in Internet

Extra Money Zone is a total rip off. If I wouldn't have read the other posts from some of the victims of this terrible scam then I would have been a victim myself. I also called the BBB and reported them and I wil do my best to make y that I can that these people are total frauds!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Money-Zone/internet/Extra-Money-Zone-The-entire-company-Total-rip-off-They-told-me-the-same-things-that-they-792433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Money Zone