Complaint Review: Extra Money Zone

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Erica — El Cajon California United States of America
Extra Money Zone

Extra Money Zone Unreasonable Liars Internet

I was told I had until April 18th to cancel my membership. I went online on April 18th to cancel, I clicked cancel and it asked me the reason for my cancelling. I selected just temporary I might be back. It then offered me a 30 day extenstion and stated that my card would not be charged till May 18th.

On April 18th my cc was charge $49.95. I called today April 26th and was told that it is non refundable and that they never gave me a specific date to cancel by. And that even if i had cancelled my membership on April 18th that my card was already charged and I would not have qualifed for a refund.  I have never even used their services and just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Money-Zone/internet/Extra-Money-Zone-Unreasonable-Liars-Internet-874320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Money Zone