Complaint Review: Extra Space Storage

• Reported By: Fortunate One — phoenix Arizona
Extra Space Storage
3770 East Bell Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

Extra Space Storage Do not rent at this site-they lie!!!! Phoenix Arizona

I rented a parking space and a storage unit.  They billed my American Express card every month.   I vacated the storage unit and keep the parking space for my jetski.  A few days after the monthly fee was charged to my card I called and asked if I vacated the parking space if I could get a partial refund.  They told me that if I vacated within the first 10 days of the billing cycle they would prorate my refund.  I vacated the space and have been waiting for refund ever since.
I called their office and was told that I would not be getting a refund since NO ONE from the office told me I could--sorry but I know what I was told---They lied and refuse to honor what I was told------with the amount of storage units in Phoenix stay away from this unethical one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extra-Space-Storage/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/Extra-Space-Storage-Do-not-rent-at-this-site-they-lie-Phoenix-Arizona-1056997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extra Space Storage