Complaint Review: ExtraMoneyZone

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: careBear — Alameda California United States of America
ExtraMoneyZone

ExtraMoneyZone Mysteryshopper All Lies And will Scam you!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: NO REALLY?

I recieved a text message asking me to become a mystery shopper and to call this toll free number for mor information. I called them and it sounded good, they were gonna train me and it could all be done over the web, and that I could make alot of money if I had the time and patience. So when shhe told me there was a one time enrollment fee of $2.95 I was thinking it never said I had to pay in the text I had recieved. But I did ask the lady just to make sure that it was only going to be a one time fee, and she said yes maam.

And now she did say that this was a 14 day trail and if I didnt cancel within 14 days that would sign me up for a year and charge my card. And I agreed, only because I wanted to check out the web site and info. And if I didnt think I could do it I would just cancel, but when I checked my account only 1 day later there was 4 charges 3 for 45.95 and one for 3.58 and the number I had called before was disconected, and cant find a soolution to get my money back.   So take my advice if you read this before you register (unlike me) DO NOT DO IT!! Its a total scam, and companies like this should not be able to get away with this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExtraMoneyZone/internet/ExtraMoneyZone-Mysteryshopper-All-Lies-And-will-Scam-you-Internet-828764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExtraMoneyZone

NO REALLY?

AUTHOR: drewbob - (United States of America)

Do you not look both ways before crossing the street?