Complaint Review: ExtraSpace Storage

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: victim101 — Los Angeles California United States of America
ExtraSpace Storage
10261 Glenoaks Blvd Pacoima, California United States of America

ExtraSpace Storage Manager Teresa Pacoima 818-897-4143 I removed my stuff in the middle of the month. They were supposed to give me a refun for 2 weeks - $70. They never did. If they do this to everybody, they make a fortune. Pacoima, California

I used the extraspace storage in Pacoima. I moved my stuff out in the middle of the month. I was supposed to get a refund for 2 weeks - $70. The manage Teresa gave me the run-around and never gave me my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExtraSpace-Storage/Pacoima-California-/ExtraSpace-Storage-Manager-Teresa-Pacoima-818-897-4143-I-removed-my-stuff-in-the-middle-o-948735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExtraSpace Storage