Complaint Review: Extramoneyzone.com

• Reported By: Lauren — fort pierce Florida United States of America
Extramoneyzone.com
Internet Internet United States of America

Extramoneyzone.com Secret Shopper This company is a ripoff!!!, Internet

This company is a total crock! I received text messages about this company and I thought Hey! love shopping and eating! I called and they made it sound super good! I stupidly gave my debit card information and they charged my account right away! I went on their website to get started and it seemed super fishy. I looked on this website and sure enough other people had the same experience. I called the company back and tried to cancel my membership and they gave me a real hard time. They gave me confirmation number associating with my cancelations. I didn't trust them... So, I called my bank right away and cancelled my debit card. Yes, I lost $2.95 but they were able to cancel my card... Cancel your card or block it if you can!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extramoneyzonecom/internet/Extramoneyzonecom-Secret-Shopper-This-company-is-a-ripoff-Internet-924495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extramoneyzone.com